Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello.... Is it me you're looking for?

i think this was my favorite cake this summer. The customer called to place a cake order, then when i said "And how would you like it decorated?" She laughed and said, "Any chance you could put Lionel Ritchie on it?" OMG YES!!!  Musical cake themes, with bands, singers, etc. can create quite a buz around the bakery. In the past when I made the Bon Jovi cake, we rocked out, loud to some hair rock, including BJ. You see... it helps the mood. I asked her if it was alright if i played with the greeting to include a song lyric or something, not just plain happy birthday. She was open to the idea, so i jumped on the computer to listen to some lionel, to get my cake groove on.
say you... say me.... say it together......

No comments: